We recommend couples looking to get married in the Big Apple not to go to the City Clerk office for their ceremony. As an alternative, we offer the Love Chapel, located in Manhattan, on 8th Ave, between 55th and 56th Street. It is a beautiful, elegant and private venue. The Chapel offers an efficient and fast service.
You can have your legal ceremony at Love Chapel and get your marriage certificate the next day. No waiting!
Here are the simple steps to follow to get married in New York City:
– At the end of the ceremony, the officiant signs your marriage license and sends it to the government.
– The government, after some time, sends you the official marriage certificate.
If you are in a hurry and want to do it instantly, you can follow the steps below:
– Order a ceremony with us at Love Chapel.
– The officiant signs the marriage license and gives it to you.
– When the ceremony is over, you can go directly to the City Clerk office with the license.
– The City Clerk will give you the official certificate immediately.
The process of getting married in New York can be very fast and easy if you choose to get married with us, at Love Chapel. The chapel is open 7 days a week. From 10:00AM to 10:00PM. Feel free to visit our Love Chapel website: https://lovechapelnyc.com/ The best option for an intimate, beautiful and romantic wedding. If the weather is too cold or raining, you can always opt to have your ceremony inside our chapel.
This wedding was done in March 2021, during the pandemic. This couple had a bridal bouquet, a Spanish speaking officiant, and one hour of photography, coordinated by Wedding Packages NYC. They did photos around New York City after the ceremony.