We just did our First Elopement at One World Observatory in New York City.
Here is a run down of the day and what you need to know if you are planning to get married on Top of OWO:
The Aspire Space offers very short and sweet one hour pop in and out rentals for weddings and marriage proposals. If you decide to go this route, here is a description of what you can expect:
- The First thing you’d need to do is to purchase admission tickets for your guests. They rent the space for one hour, but the rental does not include admission tickets.
- Secondly, a representative from One World Observatory will meet you at guest services to escort your group to the Aspire Space on the 102nd floor.
- When we did our ceremony they had a Champagne Toast ready and waiting for us. I don’t know if they are still doing that, because their rules change every week, but this is how it was for us:
- The staff at One World Observatory arranged the room according to our wishes:
- They played the music that we gave them & they also display a slide show on the big screen:
- The Aspire space does not provide vendors, such as ministers, photographers, or florists. We will be happy to take care of all these details for you.