Say “I do” on Top of New York’s most iconic venues! Top of the Rock Observation Deck is one of New York City’s biggest attractions. Located in the heart of Rockefeller Center. We will provide you with the right person to perform your ceremony. We will even provide you with a Witness, if you need one. You are still responsible for obtaining your marriage license before your wedding day. Click here to start your application on line: MARRIAGE LICENSE
Red Carpet treatment 7 days a week. You can choose the day and the time of your wedding – evening, at sunset, afternoon or morning time.
It’s up to you. You pick the day, We’ll make it happen!
- Wedding Officiant
Your choice of officiant (male or female)
Choice of ceremony style (Religious, Spiritual, Civil)
Help with handling and filing of the Marriage License
One hour of photography
All high resolution digital photos
Full printing rights to images
- Flowers for the Couple
Bridal bouquet & boutonnière for the groom
- VIP Passes for the Couple
bypass all the lines and get Red carpet treatment
Fine Print: The price of this package is for the couple ONLY. If you have guests coming with you, they need to purchase admission tickets for Top of the Rock. The price for the regular tickets is $37 and they can be purchased on line right here: Top of The Rock.
We strongly recommend upgrading this package with a Video of your Special day. You can also have extra time with the photographer by selecting the option in the Add-on tab.
The following services can be added to any of our packag
- Bridal Bouquet: $250
- Hair and makeup styling: $350
- Extra hour of photography: $400
- Old Time Checker Cab: $400
- Limousine service: $650
- Wedding Ceremony Video: $1250
- Available daily
- Package is non-refundable
- Package is non-downgradable
- Ceremony will occur rain or shine
- Wedding Packages NYC is only responsible for services hired through Wedding Packages NYC
- Full payment for all services is due 20 days prior to the ceremony
- If your ceremony is less than 20 days away, full payment is required at the time of booking