Dazzle your sweetheart by having your proposal message displayed on the MOST Iconic screen in Times Square!!
We will work with you to choose the right pictures and text to appear at your chosen date and time in New York’s most predominant screens in Times Square! The proposal lasts 10 minutes and you can enhance it with rose petals, a violin player, or an acoustic serenade.
Videographer: A videographer discreetly captures your proposal and provides close-up footage after if desired $650
Celebratory Dozen Roses: A dozen roses are presented to your partner immediately upon acceptance of the proposal $100
- Proposal display lasts 10 minutes
- Proposal can be at the date & time of your choice.
- You can choose from either The NASDAQ unit (a 7 story unit attached to the world famous exchange) or the Thomson Reuters unit, an 11 screen digital billboard, right in the HEART of Times Square!
- You can have your message, 10 photos and even a Video playing for 10 minutes. Watch the Video below to learn more
- Hour of Photography: Your photographer will capture the proposal and then stay with you to take your “engagement photos”
The following services can be added to any of our packages:
- Rose Petals/Dozen Roses: $100
- Limousine service: $650
- Photography: $650
- Wedding Ceremony Video: $1250
- Available daily
- Package is non-refundable
- Package is non-reschedulable
- Ceremony will occur rain or shine
- Wedding Packages NYC is not responsible for vendors or services hired outside
- Full payment for all services is due 20 days prior to the ceremony
- If your ceremony is less than 20 days away, full payment is required at the time of booking