Cute, intimate and stylish boutique hotel right across the street from Saint Patrick’s Cathedral. You are still only a few blocks away from Central Park, lend the perfect backdrop for distinctive photo opportunities only found in The Big Apple.
- Wedding Officiant
Your choice of officiant (male or female)
Customization of the Ceremony
Help with your vows
Handling of all paperwork
Help obtaining your Marriage License
One hour of photography
All high resolution digital photos
Photos delivered within 4 days via online gallery
Full printing rights to all images
- Bridal Bouquet & Boutonnière
One seasonal round bridal Bouquet &
One matching Boutonnière
Delivered to your hotel room the morning of your wedding
- Wedding Coordinator
Provides guidance with your license
In charge of all vendors hired through Wedding Packages NYC
Witness if needed
- Champagne Toast
offered following the ceremony
- Wedding Ceremony at the Rooftop (it can be conducted indoors or outdoors)
One hour rental of the rooftop at the 3 West Club
This package is available Monday Through Fridays any time of the day.
The price of the package does not include decorations, but it does include chairs.
The 3 West Club is a full service catering venue. You can certainly have food & drinks (a la cart) after your ceremony.
If you spend $10,000 in food & drinks you can have your ceremony over the weekend. Otherwise the rooftop is only available Monday – Friday for small gatherings and elopement weddings.
The following services can be added to any of our packages:
- Rose Petals: $100
- Bridal Attendant $300
- Aisle Runner: $120
- Cello, Violin or Guitar player: $300
- Hair and makeup styling: $350
- Chuppah: $600
- Extra hour of photography: $400
- Old Time Checker Cab: $450
- Harp Player: $600
- Limousine service: $650
- Wedding Ceremony Video: $1250
- Package is non-refundable
- Package is non-reschedulable
- Ceremony will occur rain or shine
- Wedding Packages NYC is not responsible for vendors or services hired outside of our Co.
- Full payment for all services is due 20 days prior to the ceremony. Late fees will apply for later payments.
- If your ceremony is less than 20 days away, full payment is required at the time of booking
Images from the 3 West Club:
More photos here: Rooftop Wedding at 3 West Club